Marketing Plan CDEBack to CDE/LDE
Information Updated 6/05/2023
In the Marketing Plan Career Development Event (CDE) participants develop practical marketing skills while creating and presenting a marketing plan for a local agribusiness.
In this competitive CDE, teams of three students research and present a marketing plan for an agricultural product, supply or service in front of a panel of judges. The plan should provide a reasonable and logical solution to a marketing problem.
Held in conjunction with State FFA Convention.
State Champion Team
Paola FFA Chapter
Past Marketing Plan CDE Winners
- 2022 – Paola FFA
- 2021 – Labette County FFA
- 2020 – *COVID-19 Cancellation
- 2019 – Labette County FFA
- 2018 – Mission Valley FFA
- 2017 – Mission Valley FFA
- 2016 – Labette County FFA
- 2014 – Labette County FFA
- 2013 – Labette County FFA
- 2005 – Jefferson West FFA
- 2002 – Southwestern Heights FFA