Agri-Pulse Subscription Opportunity for Ag Ed Instructors
The Kansas FFA Foundation would like to let teachers know that Agri-Pulse, the online news service covering farm and food policy, is available for no charge for Agriculture Education Teachers to use in their classrooms.Benefits that Agri-Pulse delivers:
- It’s FOCUSED: Covers the news that matters most to agricultural producers and marketers and those who interact with them
- It’s TIME-SAVING: Formatted to save time for busy readers while making it easy to access full details if needed. A few minutes a day with Agri-Pulse keeps you fully up to date on farm and food policy at all levels.
- It’s AUTHORITATIVE and INDEPENDENT: Agri-Pulse’s dedicated reporting staff is on the scene where news is made, led by an experienced editorial team. No axe to grind, just clear-eyed reporting.
- It’s FLEXIBLE: Read it, hear it, watch it: Your choice, anytime, anywhere, because it’s delivered in print, audio, and video formats for your PC or tablet or smartphone.
To take advantage of this resource send an email to David Thomas – [email protected] with the following information.
- School name:
- City, State:
- Class name(s):
- Instructor name:
- Instructor email (for Agri-Pulse delivery):
- Number of students enrolled, this term and/or next term:
- How Agri-Pulse would benefit students or how you might use it in a classroom setting: