Official FFA Dress Guidelines
(Approved by the National FFA Board of Directors – January 18, 2017)
Official Dress for an FFA member includes:
- An official FFA jacket zipped to the top.
- Black slacks and black socks/nylons or black skirt and black nylons.
- White collared blouse or white collared shirt.
- Official FFA tie or official FFA scarf.
- Black dress shoes with closed heel and toe.
Note: Official garb of recognized religions may be worn with Official Dress.
Approved by the student member delegates to the 89th National FFA Convention & Expo in October 2016. Delegates to the National FFA Convention & Expo are charged with representing the interests of FFA members within their state FFA association while working to forward the progress of the entire organization.