Parking at Convention
New to K-State and questions about parking on campus – Check out Parking Services
- Visitor Permits are needed if you plan to park on Kansas State University campus from 7 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- There is no FREE parking on campus.
- Visitor permits are valid in the following areas: Any student, housing and faculty/staff parking lots, designated with the signs J, O, R, T, W or Z. Visitor permits are not valid in Service Vehicle areas, Reserved Parking areas or Meter Parking.
- Visitors are required to obey all posted parking and traffic regulations.
- Parking violations are $55.00 for No Valid Permit/Authorization displayed or visible while parking on campus.
- Buses – Chapters bringing buses to convention need to park in D1, the west end of the West Stadium lot or in the Weber lots in B16 or B17. You can park over parking spaces in these lots but cannot block the flow of traffic. If you park your bus in any other location or block traffic you will receive a $55 parking ticket.
- D1 can be accessed using routes from Sunset Avenue.
- B16 and B17 can be accessed using routes from Jardine Rd. as well as N. Manhattan Ave.
- Cars, Trucks, Vans or SUVs – Chapters will need permits for all vehicles and can park in D1 or A2, or other parking lots on campus as long as they have a permit visible.
To order your parking permits:
- Click the link(s) below next to the permit(s) you are needing to purchase.
- Create an account (or use the one you created to order your State CDE permit).
- When ordering your permit, you do not have to enter a license plate number. When you reach that screen, click “next” and you can continue through the prompts without entering plate numbers.
- Complete checkout and print your permit(s).
The permit is to be PRINTED out and placed on the dashboard of the vehicle and clearly visible. Permits are valid only in flat/surface lots, NOT garage. Only one vehicle per permit.