Kansas FFA ConventionBack to Programs
Information Updated 10/10/2022
Welcome to the largest youth conference in the state of Kansas!
Each year, over 2,000 Kansas FFA members meet in Manhattan to take part in the Kansas FFA Convention and Opportunity Fair. This annual event serves as a celebration of the past year’s accomplishments, houses business sessions for chapter delegates to debate and vote on association work, and hosts the Opportunity Fair for members to explore what comes next after their their time in high school is over.
Hosted on the Kansas State University campus, McCain Auditorium serves as the home for our seven sessions and band and chorus performances. The rest of the Manhattan gets involved as well, with fun activities like concerts and host sites for Leadership Development Events (LDEs).
May 31st through June 2nd, Manhattan, Kansas
Highlights of the event include:
New in 2022
- Food trucks at convention
- We will have 2-3 trucks available near McCain and the Union for supper on Wednesday, lunch and supper Thursday, and Friday lunch to ensure your chapter can attend all activities on and around campus
- Proficiency recognition
- The top 3 proficiency award finalists in each award area will be invited to convention, where they will attend the luncheon and be recognized on stage when the winner of each award area is announced.
- Extended Workshop Offerings
- Each day of convention we will be offering leadership and agricultural workshops for your chapter to take part in.