Kansas FFA ConventionBack to Programs
Information Updated 5/24/2022
Welcome to the largest youth conference in the state of Kansas!
Each year, over 1,800 Kansas FFA members meet in Manhattan to take part in the Kansas FFA Convention and Opportunity Fair. This annual event serves as a celebration of the past year’s accomplishments, houses business sessions for chapter delegates to debate and vote on association work, and hosts the Opportunity Fair for members to explore what comes next after their their time in high school is over.
Hosted on the Kansas State University campus, McCain Auditorium serves as the home for our seven sessions and band and chorus performances. The rest of the Manhattan gets involved as well, with fun activities like concerts and host sites for Leadership Development Events (LDEs).
June 1st through 3rd, Manhattan, Kansas
Highlights of the event include:
- General Sessions in McCain Auditorium
- Special Guest Speakers
- Retiring State Officer Addresses
- Award Winner Announcements
- Leadership Development Event (LDE) Finals
- State Band and Chorus Performances
- Opportunities Fair
- Kansas FFA Convention Concert
We are super excited to announce the artist who will be joining us for our concert on June 1st at the 94th Kansas FFA Convention, Corey Kent!!! Eric got a chance to chat with this awesome up-and-coming artist. Special thanks to Yoder Meats for making this event possible.
- Leadership Workshops
- Service Project
New in 2022
- Food trucks at convention
- We will have 2-3 trucks available near McCain and the Union for supper on Wednesday, lunch and supper Thursday, and Friday lunch to ensure your chapter can attend all activities on and around campus
- Proficiency recognition
- The top 3 proficiency award finalists in each award area will be invited to convention, where they will attend the luncheon and be recognized on stage when the winner of each award area is announced.
- Extended Workshop Offerings
- Each day of convention we will be offering leadership and agricultural workshops for your chapter to take part in.
Take a look back at the 91st Kansas FFA Convention Highlights
(Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 92nd and 93rd Kansas FFA Conventions were held virtually)