Greenhand ConferenceBack to Programs
Information Updated 9/06/2021
Greenhand Conferences introduce first year members to the benefits and opportunities in agricultural education, including Supervised Agricultural Experiences and FFA. This conference is for many members their first exposure to an FFA event above the chapter level. The program is hosted and designed by district officers to inspire and excite members to buy into agricultural education throughout their years in high school. The overall outcome of this conference is for students to get hooked on the opportunities available to them in the FFA.
- Meet new people from across their district
- Begin to understand leadership characteristics that will influence their ability to serve
- Set goals for experiencing personal success
- Learn more about FFA and the ways to grow and succeed through Supervised Agricultural Experiences, Career & Leadership Development Events and FFA specific leadership opportunities
- Test FFA knowledge and understanding
Each of the seven districts will host a conference from mid-September to mid-October. Resource for the Greenhand Knowledge Test is the most current version of the Official FFA Manual.