Employment Skills LDEBack to CDE/LDE
Information Updated 7/12/2021
The Kansas FFA Employment Skills Leadership Development Event is designed for FFA members to develop, practice and demonstrate skills needed for seeking employment in the industry of agriculture. Each part of the event simulates, as closely as possible, real-world activities that are used by real-world employers.
- The Kansas FFA Employment Skills Leadership Development Event will be limited to three participants per district.
- The Employment Skills LDE will only be for a FFA member enrolled in (a) secondary Agricultural Education class(es)
- Participants are strongly encouraged to wear FFA Official Dress for this event.
- All written materials, including cover letter, resume, etc., will be the result of each participant’s own efforts.
- Any participant in possession of an unapproved electronic device during the event is subject to disqualification.
- Cover letter and resume must be uploaded by the designated deadline and in the appropriate format.
- When submitting the electronic employment application, participants will read, acknowledge, fully understand and agree to the rules and policies for this year’s virtual event, including a commitment to event integrity
2021 State Champion
Weston Schrader, Minneapolis FFA
- 2019 – Hannah Karmann, Chapman FFA
- 2018 – Peyton Horn, Chapman FFA
- 2017 – Natalie Harris, Chapman FFA
- 2016 – Taylor Doner, Valley Heights FFA
- 2015 – Lane Coberly, Chapman FFA
- 2014 – Christina Hoffman, Chapman FFA
- 2013 – Lindy Bilberry, Garden City FFA
- 2012 – Audrey Green, Stockton FFA
- 2011 – Alexis Coberly, Chapman FFA
- 2010 – Sarah Potter, Wilson FFA